Sometimes, you just don’t feel like cooking. You were busy working or cleaning up after toddlers all day. You can’t muster up the energy to prepare a full course dinner. These are the nights it’s best to sit back, put on Netflix or a family movie, and order out. Let the food come to you. To make nights like this even easier on you, we’ve made a list of Pittsburgh delivery options that offer an exceptional treat for your pallet.
5 Delicious Pittsburgh Delivery Options for a Dinner Night In!
- Thai Touch Kitchen – If you like Thai food, you’ll LOVE Thai Touch Kitchen. They are by far the best Thai restaurant I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing in Pittsburgh. The serving sizes are perfect and the food is amazing. You will not be disappointed. They are located at 655 Washington Road and are available on Grubhub. 10 out of 10 stars for Thai Touch Kitchen.
- Mm Mm Pizza – Mm Mm Pizza is one of my favorite Pittsburgh pizza shops to order from. Their pizza is exceptional and definitely a cut above the rest. I haven’t ordered a pizza from there that I was unhappy with, but my favorite at the moment is their Philly Cheesesteak specialty pizza. It is a mouth watering combination. Give them a call and see for yourself. They have 3 locations. 2711 Clairton Blvd., 2971 South Park Rd., and 3637 Washington Rd. #8. They are also available on Grubhub.
- Asian Garden – The Asian Garden provides a vast array of Chinese food dishes. They are tasty and filling, which is what we all look for in take out options. What makes the Asian Garden such a fantastic option for take out is their prices. They are one of Pittsburgh’s most reasonably priced Chinese take-out options. It’s a winning combination. The Asian Garden is located at 4136 Library Rd. and they are available on Grubhub.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Do you like wings? This is the place to go for all the wings! Buffalo Wild Wings makes a mean hot wing, but I like all of their wing options. The wings are always big and full of flavor. If you need a wing fix, let them be your next take out option. Not in the mood for wings? That’s okay, they have a full menu from burgers to salads. You can’t go wrong with Buffalo Wild Wings. They have several locations in and around Pittsburgh, including West Mifflin, Washington, and Gibsonia. They are available on Grubhub.
- Ham and Eggers – Looking for breakfast choices? Ham and Eggers makes the best chocolate chip pancakes in the Burgh, but that isn’t all they can do. They have many breakfast options. Keep it simple with a bagel, or go big with 3 pancakes, some eggs, and a coffee. Egg and Hammers is located at 1025 Lebanon Rd in West Mifflin. Unfortunately, they are no longer available on Grubhub, but they can be found on Doordash.
There you have it. 5 great options for delivery here in Pittsburgh. Whatever you are in the mood for, here in Pittsburgh, we have it.
Need a house cleaner in Pittsburgh. Visit Groovy Maid and we’ll take care of you.