Would you benefit from an easy way to organize your kitchen in less than an hour? Think about how much time we spend in there. Drinking coffee, cooking meals, putting away groceries, doing dishes, eating breakfast, and so much more. When our kitchens are cluttered and unorganized, we feel stressed and frazzled. Who wants to feel that way? Not me! So in order to avoid that unnecessary stress, let’s take a look at how you can organize your kitchen quickly and easily.
Here are 5 simple steps to easily organize your kitchen.
- Keep your bowls, plates, cups, and glasses in the nearest cupboards to your sink or dishwasher. This allows you to quickly put all your dishes away with ease avoiding any procrastination.
- Label your containers and baskets to organize your pantry. Group meal items together in your pantry, such as spaghetti noodles with marinara sauce or peanut butter with your 12 grain bread.
- Invest in a spice rack to keep all spices together and near your stove. It will present a clean look and provide you with just what you need at your arms reach when cooking a meal.
- Place all of your large utensils (spatulas and cooking spoons) in a jar or container on your counter top. This will keep your drawers free for the small utensils and also allow for easy access.
- Keep all cleaning supplies together and in a safe space away from view. whether this be under your sink or in a closet. This is safer for you and your guests. Especially for those who have children and/or animals.
When you have completed these 5 easy organizing steps, you can schedule us to come in and give a thorough deep cleaning to your kitchen to really get it in tip top shape. Visit Groovy Maid today and book online!