Cleaning Tips and Tricks for 2018!
Are you a neat-freak who likes to be updated about the products and easier or better cleaning tips and tricks? If that’s the case, we’ve got you covered with all the latest tips to ace the process in 2018!
A home is the place where we spend most of our time, therefore cleaning, for most of us, is more than just getting rid of the dirt and dust. It is also about getting the task done in the best possible manner with the least required efforts to get a well-polished and sparkling home. A cleaner home not only offers a soothing effect to the mind and heart but also protects us from any germs and viruses that could potentially cause serious diseases otherwise.
Maintaining a checklist for the step-wise cleaning process proves to be a fruitful idea as it could become quite frustrating when we must decide what to do first in the cleaning process.
- For bathroom cleaning, using the spray and sit method is easiest. You can spray cleaning solution evenly across the entire surface and let it sit for some time before you wipe it off. In case of the mold, take cotton balls, soak in a mold remover or vinegar and place them on the mold overnight. The next day, scrub off the mold that should easily dissolve now. Another tip is that your kitchen scrub pad is more efficient for cleaning your bathrooms. A great cleaning hack, isn’t it!
2. If you have real silver utensils in the kitchen that need some polishing, using silica is a great trick that stops the tarnishing and gives a glowing look. The dishwashers also need cleaning occasionally. An easy trick is to pour some lemonade-flavored Kool-Aid in the detergent compartment and run the dishwasher to polish the inside of the dishwasher.
3. KWS cleaning machine is a breakthrough in the cleaning field that has simplified the process. An automatic machine that works by the combination of two operations and could be used by anyone because of its ease of use. During investment breaking and cleaning, no deformation of the flasks occurs, and gypsum removal step is also eliminated.
4. For windows and door cleaning, pressure washing is great. For carpet stains such as wine, pour some vinegar on the stain and sprinkle it with baking soda before scrubbing it up. Yes, it works! Another trick of tackling fire with fire is removal of grease wit more oil. The grime will wipe off easily.
5. If you’re still unsure of the different attachments of a vacuum cleaner, explore them as they can come in handy to clean your sofas, dining chairs, and even your curtains. For people with pets, a duct tape roller instead of a lint roller can work wonders in less time as its stickiness helps lift the pet hair more efficiently.
6. Cleaning tips to remove the allergens and dirt from your furniture and cabinets is to place sheets of wax paper on them, which can later be removed and replaced with new sheets. All these tricks can help you to get your cleaning process going without much effort and time. For more professional and informative tips, check out Groovy Maid!