Tricks To Make Cleaning Your Home Just A Little Bit Easier
Are you a cleaning fanatic who enjoys every second of scrubbing and washing down cabinets and surfaces? Or are you like most of us who dislike the task in general? That’s what I thought. Most of us dread the thought of cleaning our homes. It is time consuming and boring. Who really wants to stand on stepping stools to scrub down dusty fridge tops or get down on their hands and knees to scrub the corners of each room clean? Not me. Likely not you either. Or your neighbors for that matter.
Here is a list of a few things that can make your cleaning experiences a little less blah:
- Preheat your oven to about 200 degrees while you’re wiping down counter tops. Once it is warm, spray it down with cleaner and watch how easily the grime comes off. Be careful not to burn yourself in the process.
- Put a small bowl of water in your microwave and run it for 5 minutes. Then remove the dish of water and wipe away any stuck on mess from inside your microwave. Add sliced lemons for a fresh and clean scent.
- Spray all purpose cleaner on the cracks and corners of your floor where gunk builds up and leave it set for 10 minutes while you wash down your toilet. You’ll be amazed at how easily that build up wipes away.
- Microwave your sponges to disinfect them. Run them under the sink, squeeze out the excess water, and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Dry wipe any surface immediately after wet wiping it in to keep fresh dust from sticking to the wet surface.
There you have folks. Simple little tricks to make a gruesome job just a little easier. Enjoy!